Florida swap in Osteen

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by halo, Feb 5, 2009.

1. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I saw this on Craiglist:

Osteen Feed will host it's 1st Farm Animal Swap meet on Saturday February 14th (Free Parking, admission and no charge to sell)

Farm animals you can expect to see are: Geese, Ducks, Chickens, Rabbits, Goats, Sheep, Guinea Hens, Turkey, Pigs, Mini Ponies, Farm Fresh eating eggs and fertile eggs will also be on hand and much more. Also bring out your barn related items such as tack to sell as well. We will have plants also on hand and small birds like Cockatiel's, Finch's, Budgies, Lovebirds

Hours are from 8:00 am to ?. Come early to get a great parking space

Come out buy, sell or trade your farm animals with local and out of the area farms. Osteen Feed has some of the best brand of feed such as: Nutrena, Purina, Manna Pro, Southern and Central States feed and best prices around. Fresh Cut Hay, Round Bales, Square Bales (Coastal and Alfalfa).

Email me and let me know what you would like to bring out so we can notify people when they contact me so they know what also will be there. I will also put you on a email list for future emails notifications.

Osteen Feed is located at 115 New Smyrna Blvd Osteen, FL 32764. Plenty of parking for trucks w/ trailers

Thank you in advance for all that will come out and enjoy a fun time at the Osteen Feed Farm Swap Meet and remember there is no charge to sell, park or admission.

2. Bitty girl

Bitty girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Hey is that down near Daytona? I may go if its down that way. Might be interesting.

3. ntiveheart

ntiveheart Chillin' With My Peeps

woo hoo! i'm just down the road in geneva! you can bet i'll be there! how fun!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by