Flower seeds - want some?

English Chick

English Mum
11 Years
Jun 27, 2008
Cheshire UK
I will shortly be collecting seeds from some of my plants, if anyone of you would like some, please PM me and will send you some with pleasure (but only to the first 25 who respond) please be patient as the seeds will have to dry out before I post them to you..BUT I will post them...... here are some pics of the plants in question, they are perennials, apart from the Pansy's which are annuals (although they will self see and give a wonderful show the following years as well!)... just a thank you for making me feel so welcome on BYC

Mygardenplants004.jpg

This is clematis "Jackamanni" it is a climber and flowers late Spring through to summer -

Mygardenplants005.jpg

This is "Astrantia Major" have lovely variagted leaves and delicates flowers on long stems, forms a large clump which can be divided (eventually!)

Mygardenplants007.jpg

I love this perennial but cant remember the name!!!! again large clumps forming, but very tall, approx 24 inches.....vibrant red flowers
Mygardenplants006.jpg

The cheeky little face of the pansy which I adore - an annual which will self seed for more flowers the flower year....

Back
Top Bottom