Flowers & Bachelor Boy

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by norcal, May 11, 2009.

1. norcal

norcal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    Northern California
    Well, this is the rooster that was removed @ 3.5 wks for pecking @ eyes & heads constantly. I call him Bachelor Boy (hubby calls him, uh, something else). [​IMG]

He's around 6 weeks. Anyhow, he's in the rabbit hutch & the others are in the coop (run is still being worked on). And he, unfortunately is becoming the spoiled one. [​IMG] Because I let him free range a bit (as I'm not as worried about losing him). He follows me around, it's very cute. Will probably make it hard to eat him. [​IMG]

I thought the flower picture was nice. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    But he looks so innocent!! Nice picture! Looks so pretty there, thanks for sharing.

3. norcal

Apr 10, 2009
    Northern California
    Yes, he looks innocent. He's my favorite, maybe he'll just become my yard pesticide (bug hunter). [​IMG]

4. LilbitChicken

LilbitChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2009
    Yup- I vote for him to be your bug hunter! [​IMG] He is probably REALLY happy, and if you favor him- how could you eat him![​IMG]

5. norcal

Apr 10, 2009
    Northern California
    Quote:[​IMG]
    Well he's my favorite probably 'cause he's the only freeranger. And he is very mean to the others. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by