Flubenvet

tia

Crowing
14 Years
Apr 19, 2009
Valdez, Alaska
My vet suggested that I worm my ducks twice a year. She said to use Flubenvet. Where do you get this? I've looked online and haven't been able to find any.

Is it maybe available to buy direct from your vet?? It looks like it is readily available in the Uk- maybe you can find out if you can buy online and import it.

Just tried one place in the UK and they don't ship to Alaska. Haven't found anyone in the U.S. yet. Does anyone know of anyone in the United States that sells it?

Thanks that address was good. I ordered it, but it is coming from the UK, hope it doesn't take forever. They say 5 to 7 days. The lab told my vet that it works the best.

Thanks that address was good. I ordered it, but it is coming from the UK, hope it doesn't take forever. They say 5 to 7 days. The lab told my vet that it works the best.
I use it for my chickens and it is very good. You only need a teeny amount and it will last a while. Maybe you could have ordered two so you have one in reserve? Particularly as it is going to take time to get to you.

this link no longer works. I really wanted to purchase the Flubenvet for my flock, and I don't know where to get it now. All the UK places don't ship to the US, from what I can tell/muster.

Back
Top Bottom