Flubenvet

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by tia, Mar 25, 2011.

1. tia

tia Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Valdez, Alaska
    My vet suggested that I worm my ducks twice a year. She said to use Flubenvet. Where do you get this? I've looked online and haven't been able to find any.

2. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Is it maybe available to buy direct from your vet?? It looks like it is readily available in the Uk- maybe you can find out if you can buy online and import it.

3. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

I've used Ivomec injectable for cattle. Don't inject it though, just give a couple drops out of a syringe orally.

4. tia

Apr 19, 2009
    Valdez, Alaska
    Just tried one place in the UK and they don't ship to Alaska. Haven't found anyone in the U.S. yet. Does anyone know of anyone in the United States that sells it?

5. The Duck ABC's

The Duck ABC's Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2011
    Try to search for the active ingredient in it. Perhaps it is also known under a different name.

6. tia

Apr 19, 2009
    Valdez, Alaska
    Thanks that address was good. I ordered it, but it is coming from the UK, hope it doesn't take forever. They say 5 to 7 days. The lab told my vet that it works the best.

7. shenhavgroup

shenhavgroup New Egg

Jun 13, 2012
  8. Mum

Mum Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 23, 2011
    UK
    I use it for my chickens and it is very good. You only need a teeny amount and it will last a while. Maybe you could have ordered two so you have one in reserve? Particularly as it is going to take time to get to you.

9. Lindsey326

Lindsey326 New Egg

Apr 22, 2013
    this link no longer works. I really wanted to purchase the Flubenvet for my flock, and I don't know where to get it now. All the UK places don't ship to the US, from what I can tell/muster.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by