Yes, we have seen the palace and gardens but I never knew she had a pool. I feel like I have no idea what her property is really like now. Is she hiding a barn from us? Who knows? :confused:
I’m not sure I’ve seen the gardens? I need to check this out!

Speaking of gardens... sorry for being absent today, Saturday (Caturday for many of you), which is usually a catch-up day for me. I did something super cool! (If you like to geek out, like I do.) I took a 5-hour Tomato Masters class! Oh, man. Feeling silly and regretful for all the money I spent on barrels and cages when fabric pots and homemade, 7-foot cages made from concrete mesh are better. But I am SUPER excited for my tomato harvest this year. Fingers crossed I’m good at it and can be ahead of the rats (remember last year??? Rats ravaged my tomatoes and I had to go to the ER after poking my eye with a stick trying to break down their brush habitat.)

Anyway, learning is still fun!

Last edited:
Did I ever mention how much I love my buddy Jaffar? A stray cat got in the yard, and went after one of the younger chickens. He ran that stray off so fast (I didn’t know he could be so aggressive) I have never seen him chase anything that fast! Wonderful job Jaffar!! :love :thumbsup
Way to go, Jaffar!!!

I need to learn how to microwave bacon. I’m not going near a frying pan with hot bacon grease bubbling up in it! :mad:
chick tax:
View attachment 2656829
Alex, I like to bake it. I use parchment under it AND over it so it doesn’t splatter everywhere. Your parchment needs to be cut to size... no edges sticking up or it can catch fire.

Back
Top Bottom