Mini hasn't got a clue about what goes on above her head! I have to practically put my hand on the floor to give her a treat or she doesn't see it in time to prevent one of the others grabbing it.
Alice is the same. I tried to get a photo of her eyes today in readiness for Monday.

No such luck
PXL_20210514_065756835.jpg

I had 2 favorelle Xs for a while. The calmer one once pummelled her mean sister into the ground & held her face down for quite some time. It certainly sorted out some bad behaviour but was so extreme I nearly intervened ~ something I try hard not to do.
Yup, even nice girls get fed up some times and it seems to have good results.
20210514_070247.jpg

Pita does not stand for P.I.T.A. Cassowaries could kill you but I've never heard of one doing so. And an Emu can cause a lot of damage if enraged but those birds are so big most people don't tangle with them.
Never mind, I guess P.I.T.A is universal. :lau:gig:lau:gig

Mini hasn't got a clue about what goes on above her head! I have to practically put my hand on the floor to give her a treat or she doesn't see it in time to prevent one of the others grabbing it.
Alice has the same problem. I tried getting a photo of her eyes in preparation for Monday.

No such luck.
PXL_20210514_065756835.jpg

Edit: Sorry, thought I'd lost the first post and tried again. :idunno:oops:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom