I didn't know there was an American pilot at all. Not sure how I feel about that. So many remakes are coming out that are terrible compared to the original (the A-team, Dukes of Hazzard) that I expect my response will be similar to yours.
Mine as well.

Ok, I admit it. I can’t find @RoyalChick loss. Did you lose Maggie? Did I comment and I’m forgetting? I searched for it last night, but could not find it. I’m so sorry for your loss and so sorry I missed it.
Don’t worry it is a lot to keep up with. I lost Elizabeth. One minute she was fine and foraging in the long grass, and then the next day she was gone.
I am a bit numb about the whole thing. She had been having trouble making shells for her eggs so I imagine it was reproductive troubles.

Hey all! Has been crazy busy here with work and work and more work and oh....my family.... but I've been trying to read when I can.

Saw your troubles @micstrachan you're amazing with the tube feeding. As for Naenae, her hormone dose worn off. She is laying multiple eggs a day at least 1x a week again. No double yolks though. If she does another day this weekend of more than 1 egg in a 24 hours hubby agreed to trying another dose (after that I'm just doing what I want with the more expensive injection).
@BY Bob the babies are growing beautifully
@RoyalChick my heart breaks for your loss
@Marie2020
What a lovely thing to do! Looking forward to reading about your new girls.
@Blazinga
You have a fantastic eye! Fwiw, I also attended university while living off campus. You don't miss much. Promise.

@rural mouse thank you for reading through all the posts you have! I gave up about 100 pages in bc I couldn't keep quiet for long 😂

I know I've missed so many other folks that I'd love to acknowledge but I'm confusing all the posts now!
Thanks for checking in. Your absence has been noted.

Ok, I admit it. I can’t find @RoyalChick loss. Did you lose Maggie? Did I comment and I’m forgetting? I searched for it last night, but could not find it. I’m so sorry for your loss and so sorry I missed it.
Here you go - I posted a tribute to Elizabeth
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...-of-our-flock.1286630/page-5958#post-24883420
Some of the posts a day or so later are about me getting new chicks because it turns out that 4 chickens is somehow a lot fewer than 5.

Back
Top Bottom