Oh yeah, if they sit there's eggs under them but this may be the last broodies we let sit this year.
I am hopeful for a project for the rest of the year, if all works out I will be working from home, and thus, I might let the next broody to sit on some eggs 🤗

.....if I get the project - big if. 🙄

I have been fascinated how the Hooligans, being a gang of three, are somehow more separate and self contained than the Roadrunners were during integration. It is a different game!
Here they use that there are three of them to bamboozle Dotty.
Dotty can be mean and if she gets a hold of one of the Hooligans she beats the crap out of them. Minnie is the same.
Here you see the strategy that the Hooligans deploy to stay safe from Dotty. She cannot figure who to go after!

I have been fascinated how the Hooligans, being a gang of three, are somehow more separate and self contained than the Roadrunners were during integration. It is a different game!
Here they use that there are three of them to bamboozle Dotty.
Dotty can be mean and if she gets a hold of one of the Hooligans she beats the crap out of them. Minnie is the same.
Here you see the strategy that the Hooligans deploy to stay safe from Dotty. She cannot figure who to go after!

I could watch that all day. 😆

I should save these for Sunday but I'm not. I figure I owe about 2 or 3 weeks of back taxes for missing out on Pony Sunday. Dad better be careful, Rosie is not the only one plotting to steal his horse.
291401980_10221737489652829_4293699157308319263_n.jpg
290926007_10221737488532801_150178348828623377_n.jpg
289951796_10221737510613353_7699293470294974299_n.jpg

These also make me a little sad. When we got him the top of his withers fit perfectly under my armpit. I'm also short, only 5' 4 1/2". My baby boy has grown up on me 😭

There are many questions in life:
I have one question for today.
I went to the store in town yesterday, and bought bagels for snacks (for me, not the chooks)
But I found out that they were not cut in half all the way through. Now why didn’t the bakery just finish their job and cut them properly? :old :idunno Should I complain back to them?
Tax, to cover my question. View attachment 3168233
A picture of a leghorn. You are a wonderful person. More people cut themselves slicing bagels than anything else. You be careful.

Treats, Bob. You know how to do this. Everything I know about tame chickens I learnt from you. I'm so sorry you are feeling discouraged but remember, I've usually done pullets rather than chicks & most of mine are friendly. I was totally mobbed when I took out the kitchen scraps this morning. Quarrantine is always hard but was it Ponypoor who offered some really good advice about spending time with them.? You just need to think outside the box a bit.:hugs
2 weeks to go. I still hate it. I'm fixated on when I got Aurora and Maleficent as they were the last 6 week olds i got. I know I need to get over myself and start to be creative. Gucci has thrown me a little. I don't know why I thought the setup would work better. I'm off my game right now. 😕

Back
Top Bottom