Foaming eye?!

Szack

Chirping
Jun 11, 2020
Hi I have a duck with a funny eye. I grabbed her today to have a closer look and her eye is foaming completely covering the eye. The flesh looks a yellowish crusty colour. Is there anything I can do or should do? Our drake is a little rough and I think he has pecked her eye in his pursuit of happiness!
49F76FC1-1AB5-4365-84D7-28B6428A0EA7.jpeg
88185CEF-709E-420A-AEFC-C06925597DEA.png

Also at all bird products. I and he same thing happen. My drake hung on to the eye sockets to get some lovin. I separated them for a week and used the terramycin ointment. I thought she would be blind but she's recovered.

Hi, there! :frow

Just checking in to see how your bird is doing. Updates to these type of threads are quite useful for people in the future experiencing the same problem.

Also at all bird products. I and he same thing happen. My drake hung on to the eye sockets to get some lovin. I separated them for a week and used the terramycin ointment. I thought she would be blind but she's recovered.
Hey there I have the same thing going on but I got the Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Ophthalmic Gel. You think that’s okay?????

Back
Top Bottom