Food Fight

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Rose's Human Hen, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Rose's Human Hen

Rose's Human Hen Songster

Jun 9, 2008
    Its a food fight
    LETS GET STARTED

Throws basket of rotten eggs

2. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    ew...throws a bucket of decayed fish.

3. bluey

bluey thootp veteran

Apr 10, 2008
    Washington, PA
    cuts a watermelon in half, scoops out the good stuff and eats it and comes up from behind RHH and Maplesky and plops the "watermelon rind helmets" on their heads! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Well, I have a bag of rotten potatoes, so I stuck them in the rinds before bluey plopped on heads! [​IMG]

5. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    [​IMG]

takes helmet off and chases bluey down and jumps on the big guy with RHH's help and puts it on his head and puts one of boo's nasty taters in his mouth cuz he's laughin and we seized the opportunity.

throws a tater at boo's bottom as she runs away and has a moment of thinking she gets away with puttin rotten taters on my head.

6. chickenbuddy

chickenbuddy Songster

Jun 4, 2008
    OOh! Another food fight?! Check out mine (I think it's right below this one)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  7. dingaling

dingaling In the Brooder

May 17, 2009
    I have some nacho cheese that is a few days past its prime, I fling spoonfuls of it at each of you.[​IMG][​IMG]

8. ibpboo

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Gathers the rotten eggs and potatoes, piles into rind, bakes in the sun, covers with chickie poo, and sets in the middle of the picnic table, labeled potato pie! With nacho cheese on the side!

9. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    oh you naughty boo!

it's not cho cheese! [​IMG]

collects boo bunny's droppings and puts in a dish labeled caviar mixed with some relish from great grandma's basement...

10. ibpboo

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    And next to the cavier is placed a dish of Rosie's Road Apples!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: