Food Grade DE in NH - Found a good deal!!!

OliviaDeHav

Chirping
9 Years
Jul 21, 2010
Hi all
was not sure where to post this, but I just found food grade DE for 23.00 for 40 pounds!! I have searched all over the internet and stores and kept coming up with outrageous shipping or prices! The Agway stores here carry it. If they are out of stock, see if another one of their stores has it and can get it to your local store.. I'm not sure of the brand as my hubby is on his way home with it... but the Agway in Concord, NH was very accomodating in getting it from their Hooksett store. Maybe your local Agways have it also??
Just sharing!
ya.gif

There is also an Agway in downtown Nashua on Bridge St who carries it. I get mine there. But try to avoid that area during rush hour if you can.

It seems the smaller the bag the higher the cost.. and it is a LOT higher... We could only find 4.4 lbs for 11.99. But an old post mentioned Agway, so i thought i'd call around. The guy in Concord was very accommodating. I figure even if we have to travel a ways to get it, this price is WAY cheaper than anything else we can find... It seems in some places (NH seems to be one) finding DE - FOOD grade - can be an arduous task. But, even if Nashua has it and Concord doesn't or vice versa, they might be able to get it from each other or order more...
The cost online isn't bad for the bigger bags, it is the shipping...making it 55-80 something a bag for 50 lbs...
th.gif

Quote:
Yup, that's the one. I know they close at 5pm, but I'm not sure what time they open. I work nearby so I'm able to go there during lunch.

Back
Top Bottom