for all you eragon lovers

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Tikkajazz94, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Tikkajazz94

Tikkajazz94 Chillin' With My Peeps

you have to read the third one fast, because:
    My brother went to the book store and the lady said "the fourth one is out"
    I'm reading like a chicken picking at the grass.

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:ooh!..yay!..i havent even read the third yet..but...i will soon...so..now..i'll be going to look for the 4th....thanks for the heads up!.., Wendy

3. DH says we have tons of them around here [​IMG]

4. coffeelady3

coffeelady3 Froths Milk for Hard Cash

Jun 26, 2008
    Tacoma, WA
    Didn't the 3rd just come out in September? How is the 4th one out all ready???

5. Lanissa86

Lanissa86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    I just bought the 3rd 4 days ago (And already near the end of the book).. and I had no idea there was a 4th! WOW! Need to look into that right now....

6. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Ummmm.....I am thinking the lady at the bookstore must be a little....well....soft shelled. [​IMG]

I mean, Brisinger (Brisingr....whatever I can't ever spell it right and my 11 y/o is in bed) JUST came out after everyone waiting for years. Unless for some reason he wrote BOTH before releasing one, that just isn't possible. Plus we get updates from the Alagesia website and I certainly don't recall an email on this. Did she tell you the title? If this is true and my child found out he would make me go get it NOW!!!! [​IMG]

7. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Alright, the only info I found is that there is no release date and I couldn't even find it available on Amazon....even for pre-order. Therefore, I think your bookstore lady needs to check her info MUCH more carefully. WHEW.....wasn't really wanting to go hunt that down right now. [​IMG] He has read all three of the others at least 3 times each. He would be happy for the 4th to be out.

8. Tikkajazz94

Not that I now, It Might be coming out soon (maybe that is what she meant) I think its called The Empire. something like that.

I will look in to it.

Oh and He is on vacation! So His website is really runny on what he wrote before.

He Might of wrote Eldest and then waited for the other one so we (Us) will start reading and then have to read faster because the new one came out.

Will better go,

9. Lanissa86

Lanissa86 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 26, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    I just went to the web site and If you read under asked questions to Poalini He said he was ending the series with Brisingr and He will explore new areas of writing... So I guess the book store was wrong, It would have been nice to have a 4th. I really enjoy reading this series! I am almost done with the last book, I can't put it down!

10. Tikkajazz94

No, He also said that he had so much more that their is going to be a fourth one.

I don't like this ganning up on me just for some info that i heard and saw.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by