For Debiraymond when she tires of her avatar...

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by JennsPeeps, Feb 1, 2009.

1. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for those cold days...
    [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

WOMAN! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

Ok, the first one is funny, the rest really aren't LOL!!!!

4. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Quote:I agree, the others are creepy. [​IMG]

5. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

In humans, polydactally is a dominant trait. However, due to social stigmas, most are cosmetically "repaired" within the first few weeks of life.

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    yeah..stick with the hands that are not real human hands...just my opinion... but # 1 is funny!...[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  7. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    These photos are really not funny. Some are children with real medical issues. To make light of them is highly disrespectful. If I had a child born with an issue that was photographed for whatever reason and the photo was lifted and used in threads like this or avatars I would be hurt and then outraged. The obvious photoshopped photos is one thing, the handicapped photos is altogether a different issue.

8. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    yup

9. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    Quote:When I saw this post the first one is cute. But I was just thinking of my cousin. He was born with extra toes, one on each foot. I don't think it was his hands. Can't remember, I am close to 40 and he is older than me. But anyway, he passed this on to his only daugher. They both had surgery for it when very young. But it is said and very real.

Nothing against the op.

10. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Is there really a difference between the ones posted here and the current avatar?? I mean to me that looks real too....Just wondering why the hype about it now, when the current avatar isn't judged that way...
    I would be upset too if I found a photo of my child/family being used (for fun or not), but as all have said many times over a picture is on the net use it....I guess I could be judged by my avatar too(Chunk from the Goonies) as picking on chubby kids, but I am not (or I hope noone thinks that I am). Yes obviously most things photoshoped are done on a comic level. So those obviously are going to be a bit funnier.
    Ok done with my questions...I wasn't meant to be rude in my reply/questions. Just wondering why some things are funnier than others when they are posted/used.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by