For everyone who helped me with my goslings. (Pictures)

Apr 19, 2022
221B Baker Street
Hello,
I'm dreadfully sorry this is so late. Here are some picture of my goslings, and a big thank you to everyone who answered all of my (many) questions. I greatly appreciate every answer to my posts.
@SilverBirds @MGG @nuthatched @sourland @gimmie birdies @NatJ @Weeg @Linzie @Mvan42
IMG_0012.jpg

That blackbeak is named Francotte. Gender unknown. Believed to be a Toulouse. Had some bloody gunk in his shell and had a hard time hatching, but he made it out and is perfectly fine.
IMG_0004.jpg

The little yellow is currently unnamed, gender unknown, believed to be a Toulouse-Chinese mix. The big one is a pure Pomeranian named Holland that I bought from the local feed store. He had a buddy who unfortunately died young. Holland's gender is unknown. My family refers to him as a male, but we call him Mama Holland. 🤣
IMG_0005.jpg

LIttle yellow again. There are two little yellow Toulouse-Chineses.
IMG_0008.jpg

Other yellow, and lovely little Pepa! Gender unknown. Believed to be pure Toulouse or a Pomeranian-Toulouse. First to pip, last to hatch. She was my assissted hatch who wouldn't fluff. Big thanks to @Pyxis for writing this article: https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/guide-to-assisted-hatching-for-all-poultry.72886/
IMG_0009.jpg

And this is Gellert. Gender unknown. Believed to be a Pomeranian-Toulouse. He was our first to hatch.
IMG-1635.JPG

Here they are as newly-hatched. Pepa's closest to the waterer. In this picture, she's completely dry, but still not fluffing.

I really can't thank all you guys enough. Unfortunately, I don't get to name all of the birds (I did name Gellert while he was still in the egg though). I'll try to honor some of you guys though with the two Chinese. :love

-DTS

Back
Top Bottom