For NiftyChicken

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Rammy, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Rammy

Rammy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2008
    I was wondering how the chickens/roosters are doing that you helped pick up on the Hoarders show? Have they found homes?Where did you take them all and how many did you actually take from there? Ive just been wondering.

Rammy

2. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good question. Any updates?

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Unfortunately I don't have much by way of updates. Animal Place were the ones that ended up taking the animals and I believe there is some info here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=436267

I
    talked to Peter briefly on the phone the day the show first aired but we didn't have much chance to talk, but he seemed like he was doing well. If I hear more I'll be sure to post.

4. ScissorChick

ScissorChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2010
    Under Your bed
    Oh gosh, when I watched it, I went absolutely insane when they mentioned

backyardchickens. I was like "OH MY GOSH I KNOW THAT PERSON! I KNOW THAT WEBSITE!"

5. Rammy

Rammy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2008
    Quote:At least you didnt have a DUH!! moment later when I read posts about the show later and realized that WAS Nifty on tv. I just saw the van that said BYC on it and thought, oh, I wonder if Nifty knows about this? Then I realized, umm, yeah, he does............[​IMG]

Rammy

6. ScissorChick

ScissorChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2010
    Under Your bed
    Quote:At least you didnt have a DUH!! moment later when I read posts about the show later and realized that WAS Nifty on tv. I just saw the van that said BYC on it and thought, oh, I wonder if Nifty knows about this? Then I realized, umm, yeah, he does............[​IMG]

Rammy

[​IMG] Don't worry, I do that to [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by