For Pick up Sale ONLY!!! in WI

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Run-A-Muck Ranch, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi All....

I have a couple of animals I am interested in selling. But they are for Pick Up only as I will not ship a live animal (let alone know if I could).
    I don't expect anyone to jump out and 'Just Have to Have' these animals, but what ever someone doesn't want I am going to try and sell on Saturday.

My list is.............

2 ram lambs (can become wethers)....$65.00 each
    3 buck rabbits (not sure on ages...between 6 months and 2 years) $5.00 each
    1 male pot belly pig (2-3 months)

Again these animals are for pick up sale only.
    If anyone is interested in these animals please let me know asap. Like I said, if I don't sell them on here I will take and sell them on Saturday.

The animals are all up to date on shots, vacinations, etc. etc.
    The only reason I am getting rid of them is because I have ended up with to many males.

[​IMG]
    ~~The ram lambs were born here on the farm. They are actually brothers (from a set of triplets). The mom raised all 3 by herself with no help. The mom is Polypay the dad is Shetland.

Sorry I don't have pictures of the bunnies yet.
    ~~The buck rabbits are a story in them selves...Nothing wrong with them at all. They are all very friendly and love attention. 2 of them a friend had given to us but didn't know they were both males, they thought one was a female. The other one was told to be a female..Well it's a male.

[​IMG]
    ~~Larry is the pot belly pig. He is litter box trained and trained to go outside also. He is very friendly. I raised him in the house when weaned from his mom. Love attention. I can't keep him here as I have both his mom and dad here. And don't want to have an accident happen with him and his mom...

Thanks
    Shawna

2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Oh my goodness. If only I were closer I would take Larry in a heart beat! I am going this weekend to pick up a potbelly pig for my kids. OH......Larry and Lucy......that would be perfect [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Zookeeper9000

Zookeeper9000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    I would love Larry too. But I rent from my brother in law and he said NO to a pig in the house LOL. I just wanted to say if you know a trucker sometimes if you beg really nice they will bring ya home some animals and they travel all over the place. Good luck I am sure someone will snap these up Saturday if not from here. Nice babies

4. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Oh my zookeeper, I have never thought about a trucker...[​IMG] My best friends husband is a trucker.....[​IMG] Run-A-muck where are you at? Wisconsin(sp?)

5. Run-A-Muck Ranch

I live in Northern part of WI...Between Rice Lake, Eau Claire and Menomonie....

6. Zookeeper9000

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    Hey you are really close to me, only about 1 hour away. I am about 14 miles from Escanaba MI

7. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Never heard of that town...
    I think your thinking of the Menomoniee (or some spelling like that.).
    Unless theres a short cut to where you live. I actually live about an hour or two from MN.

I am really bad on directions though so maybe I am mistaken.

8. Zookeeper9000

Mar 1, 2008
    Gladstone MI
    Sorry read it fast your right I was thinking of Menomine or something like that LOL. Oh well I was hoping.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by