1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

For Sale-$10 including shipping- 9 Duck eggs-NY-SOLD!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Calebs Acre, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calebs Acre

Calebs Acre Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Long Island
    Our incubators are full and I have 9 eggs from 4/18/09 that I could ship today if you are willing to pay $10 toward shipping. They are runner ducks of assorted colors, but you might also get a mix of runner/khaki campbell or runner/mallard.

We've had a great hatch rate with those we hatched ourselves and a friend had a great hatch rate, too. I am shipped my first sold eggs today, but they are from yesterday and today's eggs. These are already a couple of days old.

We actually put two week old eggs in the bator and they hatched out, but I hate to charge full price for eggs that will be hitting the 7 day mark by the time you get them. Hence the $10 price tag.

If you are interested, please let me know ASAP, as I want them to go today since I am already going to the post office (this afternoon). I'll be on the off the computer. PLEASE make sure I know you are writing about the 4/18 eggs because I get lots of local inquiries about runner eggs and I will be selling future eggs as well for a higher price.

THANKS!!!
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
  2. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    How many eggs ?????

3. Calebs Acre

May 17, 2008
    Long Island
    Ooops, edited to reflect NINE eggs....greens and white. My runners lay both colors.

4. hollymh

hollymh *A Scrambled Egg*

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    I will take them if they aren't already sold! [​IMG]

5. Calebs Acre

May 17, 2008
    Long Island
    THANKS, HOLLY!!!
    THEY ARE SOLD!!!

6. Wifezilla