1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

For Sale: 12+ White Silkies Hatching eggs - beautiful with Great lineage

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bargain, Mar 2, 2012.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    After quite a long time of broody and raising babies, our White Silkies are laying very well. Priced to move on out $!8.00 for the eggs plus shipping. These eggs will be shipped after paypal is received (no Epay please) . I will ship after the payment has cleared and mailing instructions are sent. . 12+ means if there are extra silkie eggs the day of shipping I will include them. And extras are expected, not promised though.

The Garry Farm breeder silkies are crested, bearded, blue ear lobes, black skin, 5 toes. Our white flock is largely from Mbrobbins here on BYC who has done very well in shows but also have silkies from other BYC'ers and others who have award winning birds. In the White pens we have an Aimee Crego rooster bought directly by a BYC'er from Aimee at a Newnan Show. We also have hatched several white birds from CJ Silkies as well! Although all our breeders are show quality, not pet quality, I cannot guarantee that you will only get show winners, but it certainly helps when you have a wonderful gene pool working for you...

Shipping detail at last paragraph:no guarantee that there will be no breakage & no hatch guarantee since these are out of our control due to variables in transit & incubation. So,we do not replace eggs. Shipping is $17 for these.

Paypal address is [email protected] NO EPAY PLEASE - it delays shipments. Please be sure your mailing address is correct and visible to us. Most mobile phone transactions do not allow the buyer to see the address. So please pm me the mailing address and any special mailing instructions (including asking post office to hold - for that we need your phone number for outside of the box

Please message me with questions but just put bids in response to this listing.Thanks!
    Happy bidding and have a blessed day.

For more information about our farm see: http://thegarryfarm.yolasite.com/
    or Facebook: The Garry Farm or The Garry Farm Animals for sale
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped

Last edited: May 21, 2012
  2. Silkie-lover33

Silkie-lover33 Chillin' With My Peeps

The facebook page is not showing up. would it be possible to post some pictures on BYC?

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I will list more photos later today. Our farm took a beating and we're still working to get all the animals dried. If you like you can see photos at an earlier auction

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...ching-eggs-maybe-a-few-partridge#post_8480235

I'll be adding photos later in the day after Operation rescue. Only inside for asthma meds.

Update: I've created a silkie folder and am adding photos there as well as having updated the listing. Hope this helps..Thanks!Nancy

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  4. adobechicks

adobechicks Out Of The Brooder

Mar 3, 2012
    Can you send less than 12 eggs?? We just got a small incubator that holds 7 large eggs and 10 small eggs. I would not feel right not using all of them.

5. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    The silkie eggs are really pretty small .... even smaller than a "small" egg from the grocery store. I will gladly send the number of eggs you would like. I'll ask my husband to measure the circumference and height if that would help you determine exactly how many you would like.....Thanks.

6. wbowling88

wbowling88 New Egg

Mar 5, 2012
    Noticed this auction ended 3/4 but is still posted. Are the eggs still available? or do you have more available?

7. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I'm cleaning up auction listings this evening. We have silkies available basically year round.... I caught "silkie fever" [​IMG] a while back and just never got over it. I do have a local pick up on Saturday for Silkies , but should be able to get some to you next week if you can wait! I'll send you a pm, in case you don't see this message and thanks! Nancy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by