For Sale: 2 Month Old Chicks in ABQ NM

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by The Wolf Queen, Jun 22, 2009.

1. The Wolf Queen

The Wolf Queen Songster

May 2, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    If anyone is interested in some almost 2 month old chicks in or near Abq NM, PM me for breeds etc. I have 5 hatchery pure breds (Silver Campine trio, doesnt have to sell as a trio), a RIR roo, and a barred rock banty (possibly a pullet). I also have 3 of my cochin d uccle cross designers for sale all pullets. All of the birds are 5$ each I will take pics either Thursday or Friday.

ETA: PM me for pics and im new to the whole chicken selling thing so if your out of state PM me to talk about shipping and payment method.
    Thank You and Sincerely, Dina the Wolf Queen

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  2. The Wolf Queen

The Wolf Queen Songster

May 2, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    I still have all of them for sale. I sure wish there were more BYCers from NM LOL. So yeah. Just pm me and Ill e-mail pics. Oh and IMO I thing my cochin d uccle cross banties are GORGEOUS. I like their shape and they just look cool.

3. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    I'm in Amarillo. Do you have photos?? Of the Barred Rock Banty and your "designers"?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  4. The Wolf Queen

The Wolf Queen Songster

May 2, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    Sent you a PM

5. The Wolf Queen

The Wolf Queen Songster

May 2, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    All sales have been paused do to a mystery illness in 5 of my juveniles.

ETA: Sale are paused for 2 more weeks. Apparently 7 of my birds caught pink eye. I still have the listed birds for sale since none of those were infected, but am going to be safe and keep watching the part of the flock that has been exposed to the sick birds. No other have shown signs so im pretty confident it gone and the illness isnt chronic and can not be passed thru to chicks. So yes I will be selling those birds to. But I will be keeping them even longer and im going to call an avian vet to do tests.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  6. The Wolf Queen

The Wolf Queen Songster

May 2, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    Sales are back on [​IMG]. Check out my website on my signature its still being worked on but around one or 2 im having a photoshoot [​IMG]. Still have those birds on sale and more. I have more designers and more EE cochin crosses. 5$ each.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: