For Sale 6+ Royal Palm Turkey Eggs (NC)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sandspoultry, Sep 5, 2009.

1. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    We are offering 6+ up to 2 extra (depends on how the ladies lay) Royal Palm turkey hatching eggs. The weather has cooled down now and fertility is great. Price is $30.00 and includes shipping cost.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks,
    Sharon

2. fgdiii

fgdiii Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2009
    Rustburg
    I want some white guinea eggs but I cannot get you to reply to my emails.

3. fgdiii

Feb 10, 2009
    Rustburg
    You people really baffle me. I have emailed you, pm you and tried every method to contact you. I have given you my email [email protected] andmy number (w) 434 847-4444
    (h) 434 821-1955.
    I do not know how you do business. Your website has no telephone number. I am traveling in eastern N.C. this week and would like to pick up some white guineas if I am near you.

4. hunterjumper999

hunterjumper999 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2008
    Box Springs
    Sharon- could you please shoot me a pm on how hard these guys are to incubate... when would I recieve the eggs? I'll be gone till sunday!

5. Sjisty

Sjisty Scribe of Brahmalot

May 18, 2009
    Brooksville
    I would love to have them! If they are still available, please PM me and let me know form of payment, etc.

6. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    This batch of eggs, since there was no response, we put them up on Ebay. We do have another auction going on Ebay if anyone is interested.
    Here is the link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320422003590&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

We ship out eggs on Mondays and Tuesday, unless you are on the west coast then we can ship on Saturdays.

The eggs are not hard to incubate at all, pretty much the same as chicken eggs. One of the keys to incubating them is to keep the door closed and not peek in there a lot.

fgdiii, you should of received several emails from us.

Thanks everyone,
    Sharon

7. fgdiii

Feb 10, 2009
    Rustburg
    I have sent you a PM. Thanks for your consideration.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by