For Sale - 6+ Silkie eggs - one more set avail, *SOLD*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mrs MIA, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    I am getting eggs from Georgia, my bearded white, Emmylou, my bearded blue and Becky, my non-bearded blue. (Elvis is playing incubator right now. [​IMG] ) They are in a mixed pen with 3 roos... white, lavender and blue. Mark (Birdboy88) hatched several over the last couple of weeks. (photos in post #8 here)

I hatched 3 of Elvis's eggs a few weeks ago, and got three adorable blues...
    [​IMG]

Bronson, possible blue daddy...
    [​IMG]

Stitch, possible lavender daddy...
    [​IMG]

Emmylou, the bearded blue... this is NOT a flattering photo, but I can't find the others right now! LOL!
    [​IMG]

And Kazoo, possible white daddy...
    [​IMG]

Elvis is in front, Roo-Kazoo is the tall one behind her...
    [​IMG]

$16.00 shipped Priority Mail, PayPal preferred. You will get 6 eggs collected this week, plus any I have available on the shipping day, and they will be mixed colors.

All birds are AI/Newcastle tested/clean. [​IMG]

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM or email me. [​IMG] Thanks!
    Tori

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  2. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Wow Tori,
    You're practically GIVING these away. Hope someone grabs these quick to save you from the Mr [​IMG]
    GREAT DEAL!

Krista

3. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    [​IMG] Hi Krista... well, not giving them away, but I don't want to be tempted anymore. [​IMG]

It comes out to $1.00/egg, plus $10.00 to cover s/h. Plus a few extras in case the PO uses the box as a hockey puck. [​IMG]

They ARE mixed, with mostly blues coming out, and though they're cute I can't claim show quality... yet. Wait until Charlie's/Julie's grandbabies mature... then look out!! LOL! We're still gearing up... next Spring when I split the colors into their own pens, then the prices may go up a little. [​IMG]

4. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

[​IMG] Hi Krista... well, not giving them away, but I don't want to be tempted anymore. [​IMG]

It comes out to $1.00/egg, plus $10.00 to cover s/h. Plus a few extras in case the PO uses the box as a hockey puck. [​IMG]

They ARE mixed, with mostly blues coming out, and though they're cute I can't claim show quality... yet. Wait until Charlie's/Julie's grandbabies mature... then look out!! LOL! We're still gearing up... next Spring when I split the colors into their own pens, then the prices may go up a little. [​IMG]

and the prices should go up [​IMG] I haven't seen mixed ones as cheap as you are selling them.
    You have snow on the mountains yet? Dh was stationed at Ft. Rich and I remember him taking the kids trick or treating in a sled [​IMG] .
    I miss it......sometimes

Good luck selling these, I'd snatch them up in a heartbeat but I have a dozen silkie/sizzles I still have to sex.

Krista​

5. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    [​IMG] No, no snow yet... still moderate in the 40s/50s! But rainy!!! :eek: I bet I could count the pure sunny days we had this summer on my fingers alone. [​IMG] Poor girls have been up to their hocks in mud all summer, despite my best efforts. At least the breeder's coop is clean.

I will certainly take your advice to heart... [​IMG] But for now, a spectacularly good deal to the first person to post SOLD! [​IMG]

6. Heather J

Heather J Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2008
    Oh man, Tori, that is such a temptation, but I have 25 fuzzy butts arriving in the mail friday, I just won 6 hatching eggs from siz8003 for picking which of her birds would lay first, and I absolutely will have to 'test' a few eggs when my BR start laying before I can sell some hatching eggs to someone who's waiting. I already don't know where I'm going to put all those birds. lol Hope someone bites soon!
    Heather

7. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Thanks Heather... me too... [​IMG]

8. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    These are some of the babies that Kwynn just hatched yesterday!!! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This is one that Birdboy88 (Mark) hatched... [​IMG]

Oh my... am I going to have to set these myself? [​IMG]

9. amyquilt

amyquilt Serama Mama

May 17, 2008
    Amarillo, TX
    Gosh I want these, just no 'bator yet. Am saving up to get a Genesis hopefully in a few weeks.....waaaahhhhhh [​IMG]

10. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Darn... I'm up to 9 eggs now... I don't want to eat them!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by