For sale 8+ Marans eggs, California

Chef

Chicken Connoisseur
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
So.Cal
I have for sale 4 Black copper eggs and 4 Blue copper eggs plus any extras for $50 shipped.
from left to right Black copper, RIR, Blue copper
19853_dscf3850.jpg

19853_dscf3785.jpg

Sample of the offspring.
19853_dscf3879-1-1.jpg

All my birds are feather legged. First to post sold gets them. PM for paypal.

Thanks for looking!

Chef

Last edited:
Hi there! Been meaning to PM you to ask about that picture you promised of your copper black roo - did you ever get a good conformation shot of him? I'd love to see him in profile! Always interested in new blood for my flock...thanks!

If you want only Black copper or only blue copper PM me and we can work something out. Or if you just want a few of each I can do that as well.

Chef

Thank you for the compliment! I am constantly trying to improve my Marans flock. Striving for that French standard
thumbsup.gif
Let me know when your ready
jumpy.gif

Chef

Chef, you have got some gorgeous eggs, they are huge and dark. Your packing is great too. I can't wait for those eggs to hatch so I can add to my line. Thanks a bunch.

Fowlrus/Angie - Schertz TX. Home of the showgirl/silkie and marans

AHHHHHHHHHHH MAYBE I SHOULD BUY MYSELF A SENIOR YEAR GIFT AN INCUBATOR!

will you have eggs later maybe I will just sell off the rest of my flock and have a breeding flock of Blue and Black Coppers hmmm ideas ideas I really shouldn't even think about this well off to ebay to look at incubators
lol.png

Quote:
Angie... I am glad you liked your eggs. I am really happy with my little chick from your eggs too. I really hope you hatch a bunch out also! I got a question about your Silkie/showgirls eggs. I pm'd you.

Hcammack, hard to say if I will have eggs later or not. The girls should be molting anytime. Just get ahold of me or look out for Sale thread. You can PM me anytime. Hatching is SOOO much fun. Good luck with the incubator.

Chef

Back
Top Bottom