For Sale: Adult American Buff Geese in Missouri

Omniskies

Songster
11 Years
Mar 7, 2008
Missouri
I have to downsize my American Buff flock to keep my Pilgrims going. They range anywhere from 2-5 years in age and, while not tame, are not at all aggressive.

Prices are as follows:

Sexed Pairs: $75
Single Male: $40
Single Female: $50
Sexed Trios: $100

Most of them already have leg bands and I can provide more tagging so you know which are males and which are females. These geese are out of show stock, mostly from the Michigan area.

I _can_ ship, but I have NEVER shipped live birds before. Ever. If you would like me to ship geese out to you then you pay the S&H I do in addition to the cost. Since I have never shipped before I'd rather do a pick up, and can meet someone within a reasonable distance if they purchase two or more geese and pay for my gas and drive time.

More information about American Buff geese, and pictures of the flock I have, can be found at http://skylico.com/geese.htm

If you have any questions give me a kick at omniskies X gmail . com.

I am willing to consider trades for the following things:

Dorking chickens of any color. Prefer standard, but will look at bantams.

Scots Dumpy chickens. (I can hope
smile.png

Pilgrim geese. Pairs or trios preferred, but will look at single males and females. If you have a strain where the males have extremely crystal blue eyes I'd be interested in them. Especially if all of their gray markings are hidden under their wings.

Muscovy hens. Whites and colors that aren't black/black pied are preferred. Must have a good personality (skittish is ok - spastic is not).

Hi,

Wish you were closer!! May I ask where or who you got your Buff's from in Michigan? I am in need of a male, but don't want to ship an adult.

Actually, I bought out a gentleman's breeding flock who bought most of his original flock as goslings from a Michigan breeder who got out of it. I was given the name, but I don't have it written down that I can find. If you give me a day or two I can contact who I bought the flock from and get a name for you, but unfortunately he doesn't raise them anymore.

I'm down in southwest Missouri right outside of Springfield.

Back
Top Bottom