For sale - AL - yardbird eggs - $18 for 14 shipped (w/pics)

Fredster

Songster
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Alabama
Looking to add some fresh blood to your flock? Our birds are all heavy breeds (RIR, buff o, Delaware, barred rock, etc) or heavy breed crosses. Our breeds are good for eggs and meat, but none of your chicks will be a specific breed. They will be crosses.

Our fertility rate has been running about 95% so far this year when we hatch here. Obviously I can't make guarantees about shipped eggs.

$18 for 14 eggs, including shipping. I will never ship an egg that's over 24 hours old. We get over two dozen eggs a day, so I have plenty at any given time.

Please PM me or respond here if interested. Here are pictures of what our chicks look like (these were all hatched this year, except for the mama Rhode Island red in the first picture) :

3510286888_f75ff98992.jpg

3488702182_7d63f68d82.jpg

3487887753_f79182e34f.jpg

3444640094_a13306486a.jpg

3406943836_ecc3c5a3ae.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I can take PayPal (ID: [email protected]), or if you want to mail a check or money order let me know and I'll PM you my address. Thanks for your interest!

Countrybum - believe me, with 150 chickens here, I ain't stealin' nobody's! I'm trying to get rid of some.
wink.png

Quote:
I can take PayPal (ID: [email protected]), or if you want to mail a check or money order let me know and I'll PM you my address. Thanks for your interest!

Countrybum - believe me, with 150 chickens here, I ain't stealin' nobody's! I'm trying to get rid of some.
wink.png

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I know that feeling, but yours look so much like mine, I just could not hold back the comment.

I hate to say, but I actually thought about getting some of yours. Then the hand smacked me in my face.
smack.gif
smack.gif
I have over 100 also, but I just cannot decide who would stay and who would go. So they all stay. I have chicks in the coop, barn and eggs in the frig (a lot of eggs) and still have to collect from today.

Quote:
You know, as long as you're still using the word "coop" instead of "coopS," you ain't got too many.
big_smile.png

(three coops here)

My coop is 14x10x8 I will have to post pics. My baby coop is 6x6 and is inside my barn. As of having too many (never) plus I just lost a dozen or more to racoons last not.

By the way, I keep telling hubby the same thing you stated:

I don't have to many.
lau.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom