1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

For Sale - Assorted Colors of Guinea Fowl Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Chicken Junkies, May 3, 2012.

1. Chicken Junkies

Chicken Junkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Priority USPS shipping and tracking is $15. Please PM me with questions.

12 + Assorted Colors of Guinea Fowl eggs from our 9 hens and 6 cocks. We will try to
    include some extras in your order, whatever the girls lay. We have trio of Coral Blue, a pair
    of Lavender, a pair of Pied, a Lavender cock with 2 Jumbo Pearl hens, a Chocolate and 2 Buffs
    trio and a Royal Purple and White pair. That is just how they paired up this year. We have 9
    colors
    of Guinea, all free ranging together.

These are fresh eggs, no eggs will be more than 4 days old. This is your chance to get some of
    these tick and bug eating machines and grow your own flock. I'll be hatching most of these eggs
    for my own use soon... so get them while you can!

We can't guarantee your hatch rate, as there are too many variables with shipping and hatching
    techniques. We have hatched several Guinea keets already and the eggs in the incubator are very fertile.

Payment is by PayPal. No E-Checks! Please send payment to [email protected]. I will ship the 12 + assorted color Guinea Fowl eggs as soon as we receive payment. They will be boxed and wrapped
    with great care.

If you'd like a smaller amount... I will sell 6+ Assorted Color Guinea Fowl hatching eggs for
    $15 + $10 S&H.

If you want more Guinea eggs, I will combine shipping for you. Just PM me what you'd like.

Thanks so much for looking! [​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  2. Chicken Junkies

Glad so many people like Guinea. Dates are filling up fast and thanks so much.

Here is a photo of them heading for the coop tonight.

[​IMG]

3. Chicken Junkies

A few photos of some of our Guinea.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. nessa1317

nessa1317 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2012
    Southbury, Ct
    How much are the twelve? And would you sell keets?

5. doorman467

doorman467 New Egg

Feb 18, 2013
    how much are they and do you ship them

6. BeeBoy72

BeeBoy72 New Egg

Mar 2, 2014
    What is the price of the dozen eggs? I see the shipping cost but no pricing. Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by