For Sale~ Australian Shepherd/Great Pyrenees Pups..Upstate SC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by StonehavenFarm83, May 10, 2009.

1. StonehavenFarm83

StonehavenFarm83 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 25, 2009
    Upstate South Carolina
    ****SHADOW & CHANCE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR THEIR NEW FAMILIES! They've had their 1st and 2nd shots and have been wormed.

We have 6 adorable puppies available for adoption.
    The mama is an Aussie and the papa is a Great Pyrenees. They are 5 weeks old and mama has weaned them already. They are eating food and thriving. Will have first puppy shots this week.
    Three females and three males. I can't upload pics to the site, but can email to somebody who can.
    These pups will steal your heart! If I could, I would keep all of them, but would go broke feeding them!!!
    Asking $50 adoption fee, to be certain that they go to homes where they are truly wanted. Should make wonderful herding/guardian dogs. Located
    about 45 miles from Charlotte, NC, in the upstate of SC. Near Gaffney, York, Clover, Kings Mtn,NC and Gastonia, NC.

***PAYPAL WELCOME! I didn't even think of that til one person here mentioned in a pm. I do accept paypal and can hold the pups for up to 3 weeks for anyone interested.

******** Son has mandated that people buying MUST send us pics through email as the puppies grow!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  2. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    these are pics of Stonehaven's pups....warning, they are SO sweet, you may want to eat a little cheese or peanut butter to balance your blood sugar levels...[​IMG]

can i just say, this one is my favorite!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and my other favorite! oooh!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    OMG.......those are some of the cutest puppies EVER!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

4. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    no kidding. i'm just drooling over them!

5. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    ......I already have 2, I already have TWO, I ALREADY have 2, I already HAVE 2....... [​IMG]

GAH!!!!!! Those are so frickin' darned cute I can't stand it! [​IMG]

If they are anything like Sydney and Ebony they will be FABULOUS dogs!!!!!

6. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    My favorites are the third and fourth ones with white paws....darn, I wish my daughter was still in South Carolina!!!!!![​IMG][​IMG]

7. StonehavenFarm83

Feb 25, 2009
    Upstate South Carolina
    Thank you to Miss Jayne for posting the pictures. The pups had just had baths and weren't completely dry yet.
    The first one is ABBY.(female)
    Second...CHANCE (male)
    Third...RILEY (female)
    Fourth& Fifth...SHADOW & REBEL(males) I get confused on those two...!
    Sixth...LEA (female)
    Their hair is soooo soft! You just can't help but love these babies! All you have to do is holler..
    "Puppies!!" and they come scampering out of their pen.
    Chance is the biggest and you would think a bully, but he's a big baby!! Lea thinks she is tough stuff! Shadow and Rebel are laid back. Abby is my son's favorite.
    They are all so playful! Yesterday, Lea had Chance's tail and was playing tug of war and he whined. Had to rescue him!!
    As I said in my posting, I wish we could keep them all, but that isn't logical or possible.
    We want them to go to good homes. If you know anyone interested, please feel free to send them my info!
    thanks!

8. StonehavenFarm83

Feb 25, 2009
    Upstate South Carolina
    Quote:OOOOPPPPPPSSSS!!!
    13 year old "puppy whisperer" just set me straight! Mom goofed! Here's the scoop...
    Number 4 and 5 ARE THE SAME PUPPY!! I didn't send a pic of the last pup. They look SO much alike! So, just imagine another puppy that looks almost identical to that one!!

9. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    send it on over, i'll fix it all up for you. [​IMG]

10. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    So, is picture 4 and 5, Shadow or Rebel?[​IMG]
    Its awfully tempting....my son and his wife to be are moving to Johnson City, TN this month. Would be a good excuse to make the drive with them,lol.(Separate cars of course!)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by