For Sale Australian Spotted Duck eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenlisa, Aug 16, 2010.

1. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    My Mama Aussie Spot duck has laid 12 eggs already and is still laying about 1/day. I'll send 12 (+ free extras) for $1 each + $15 for shipping to anyone is the 48 lower United States. She hatched 8 babies (shown in the pic) a few months ago and BBB just had 6 (I think) hatch from her eggs too. Robert (theimis67) has 5 that are growing... I'll replace the oldest eggs with her newest ones laid so you get 12 of the freshest ones. She's the only female laying right now- so the eggs do end up being about 2 weeks old by the time you get them. BBB's and my ducklings hatched out pretty good despite that.
    I'll bubble wrap each egg and I write the date on each one as she lays them, so we can all tell which eggs have the best results.
    I should be able to ship out Friday, as long as they Paypal payment to [email protected] is rec'd by then.
    Thanks- and I've got many more pics if you want to see....the parents are Blueheads, so the babies are ending up all 3 colors I think.
    Thanks
    Lisa
    the babies- with Mom and Dad
    [​IMG]

2. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    These eggs are sold to Dana (ParadiseBirdsCo)
    I should have more in 2 weeks.

3. chickenlisa

Apr 9, 2007
    Thank you Dana- hope they arrive safely and that you have a 100% hatch!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by