For Sale: Blue Ameraucana Chicks - Central PA *~ SOLD ~*

QuailHollow

Songster
11 Years
Jul 11, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
We have about 20 Ameraucana chicks left from a recent hatch. These kids are the extras I have after I picked my chicks and fulfilled a few orders. Chicks are $3.00 each - or $30.00 takes them all. They are from an exhibition rooster over my various colored hens. Every chick's color ranges from light to dark blue... I occasionally get a black. They are 1 week old.
cool.png

Just and FYI - I also have a few Red Sex Links for $2.00 each, and a dozen or so production Barred Rocks for $2.00 each.

Here are some pictures of the Rooster.
13020_buddyrooster.jpg

Here are the chicks, and you can see some of them in a tote with our turkey poults and some RIRs.
13020_whole_tote.jpg

13020_ameraucana_chick.jpg
13020_ameraucana_chicks.jpg
13020_ameraucana_chicks3.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish you were closer!!! Your Ameraucana chicks are beautirul! I want more blue Ameraucana chicks since I just have 1 blue one here..... 2 hr and 40 min. is too far~
hit.gif
Noriko.

State College is only 30 minutes from me. I can come and get them. I would like to have the blue ones if that is okay. How many of them are there? I can probably come and get them on Friday or Saturday. All I will need is your address...my GPS will get me there.

Back
Top Bottom