RhodeRunner

Songster
11 Years
Feb 22, 2009
Ashtabula, Ohio
23433_pics_i_want_140.jpg

23433_chickens_077.jpg

23433_more_pic_group_013.jpg

He is younger in this pic and his feathers didn't really curl up yet.

This is Mr. Fritz a blue Frizzle rooster. He was sold to me as a pure breed blue Silkie chick from Rogers Flea Market in Ohio. Obviously he is not pure Silkie. Due to the black skin and five toes he does appear to be part Silkie. As for the rest of him I am thinking Cochin bantam due to the frizzle appearance and single comb. He does have some buff coloring.

Reason of selling him- I don’t find the frizzle look appealing at all, and do not want to risk him reproducing. Also he isn’t very friendly to the hens when other roosters are around. However as a single rooster he has proven to be fine.

Sale- I would like five dollars for him. I also do not wish to ship so pick up would be nice. We may also be able to arrange meeting somwhere.

Place- I live 30 min North of Pittsburgh.

Last edited:
lol. He is definitely interesting, that’s for sure. And go figure a little black frizzle just hatched out in my flock
roll.png

Last edited:
Boy, I wish I was closer! I'm on the opposite side of the state from you
hit.gif
... It's terrible to tell someone like me he'll have to go to auction
tongue2.gif
I'm such a sucker
wink.png
But he is very neat & I've been looking for frizzles, I hate when things are just out of reach!

Quote:
I don't blame, you it really stinks. I had someone reply, which is nice. However, if they don't want him, and you do I could ship or hold onto him if you can make it into this area sometime. Maybe we could also met up somewhere.

I also have a baby black frizzle. I should post him/her as well.

Back
Top Bottom