For Sale Buttercup hatching eggs

dyob

In the Brooder
10 Years
Aug 26, 2009
Conroe, Texas 77303
The Buttercup originated from Sicily over 100 years ago. The comb is a cup shaped crown. Hens lay a large white egg and resemble a pheseant hen. The males are a brilliant orange-red with lustrous greenish black tail feathers. They make a beautiful show chicken.

You are selling eggs right? You have them in the wrong place. There is one for hatching eggs. This is the hatched chicken index.

I've been hem hawing about getting those breeds for fun. Need to do a bit more homewok.

Sorry this is my first attempt at this. Learning as I go. Next week end I'll try to zero in on the correct area. I'm a dinosaure in my own time. Thanks for the heads up

The Price would be closer to a show quality Sicilian Buttercup hen, not for hatching eggs. SQ is not what I see pictured.

However, I will be looking for a new bloodline for my Buttercups. I have 7 hens 1 and 2 years old and 7 new pullets coming along. Is this bloodline from Ideal or somewhere else?

I would be interested in eggs from a different bloodline from mine and only from 2 year old (second laying year) or older hens. With that cup on your pictured hen it will take a lot of work in breeding to correct the comb in the chicks. I have one like that too but I don't hatch her eggs.

Good luck, please let me know where you got your chicks from.

Back
Top Bottom