1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

FOR Sale: Colorful A-Frame Chicken Coop

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by MilesFluffybutt, Jun 7, 2019.

1. MilesFluffybutt

MilesFluffybutt Songster

Nov 16, 2016
    Vermont
    COLORFUL A-FRAME COOP FOR SALE.

It's 8.5ft long, 4.5ft base and 5ft at the pitch. I housed 8 very large bantam hens in it, but has potential to be used for quarantine/chicken hospital, time-out coop, or brooder/grow out coop.

Well-maintained and relatively clean. Could use some tightening up. It is wired-ish for lighting. Located in Eden, Vermont. $400 or best reasonable offer. Contact me for details.

Photos available here: https://vermont.craigslist.org/grd/d/eden-colorful-frame-chicken-coop/6906833328.html

2. Mo'sMenagerie

Mo'sMenagerie Songster

Oct 16, 2018
    Hood River, OR
    Thank you. Appreciate you getting back to me. Not what I'm looking for. Good luck!

MilesFluffybutt likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: