For sale: Corvallis OR - 2 pet Bantam cockerals - Cochin & Silkie

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ZooMummzy, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Our two PET 6 month old cockerels - a Black and Gold Penciled Cochin named Blake and White Silkie (hatchery) named Jess - need a home ASAP! We thought we were going to be able to keep them, but the crowing is getting too much for an in-town situation and I am worried about losing my entire flock due to neighbors who might not like the noise.

I am heart sick over having to rehome them since they are our pets, but feel it is the best situation for all including them. I am asking a small rehoming fee of $5 each but they must go to an approved home (not to someone who is going to eat them). They can go together (get along great) or separately. I am willing to deliver them within the area if you want or you may come by and meet them. They are very handsome and healthy birds, gentle and loving - I have handled them since they were 3 days old - to both people and their ladies. They would be a great addition to your flock or even a 4H chicken. They both have great personalities. We call the Cochin Captain Blake due to his constant standing in the Captain Morgan position [​IMG]

If you are interested, please PM me. Again, we are looking for a good home for them so please tell me a little about your flock.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by