1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

For Sale: Cuckoo Marans eggs 12+ BYC Special

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sandspoultry, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Backswampcub

Backswampcub Out Of The Brooder

Apr 7, 2008
    Richlands NC
    I would be interested in some eggs when you deliver my turkeys to the feed mill in richlands if you still have some available. I am at work and can not email you. I will email you when I get home.

2. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Could you post some photos of the eggs???

3. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    Quote:Yes we can bring you a dozen eggs when we bring the turkeys to the mill on Jan 24.
    Sharon

4. sandspoultry

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    Quote:Here is some of the eggs

[​IMG]

5. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
  6. sandspoultry

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
  7. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Nice eggs. [​IMG] The newspaper helps too, for comparison.

8. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    How long do you think this special will last. I have 3 batches of mailed eggs coming and I better slow down a little bit, like a week or so [​IMG] if you can wait a week or so to ship, i'll paypal a doz.

9. The Monkey Mama

The Monkey Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2008
    Kennesaw, GA
    Hey - just an endorsement here -

I hatched a bunch of Cuckoo Marans from sandspoultry last fall and they are *great* birds [I got a great hatch]!

I have had several batches of cuckoo marans I've hatched from different sellers and each set is subtly different [one set was beautiful but insane [​IMG] for example].

The Cuckoo Marans I got from sandspoultry are *beautiful* - very high quality, and they also have very, very good temperaments. They are very calm, sweet, docile birds - one of my favorite little pullets came from this batch. She's so sweet & tame that she's like a little puppy that I carry around. ALL of them from this batch are just so gentle and sweet, roos included.

They are also big birds that grew quickly - the extra roos are going to be very nice meat birds.

Anyway, there are tons of folks selling cuckoo marans out there right now but the quality can vary widely - THESE are quality birds. Buy with confidence. [​IMG]

Kelly

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by