For Sale-DE-Delaware Blue Hen Eggs! *SOLD, Will have more avail./May*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bec

THE Delaware Blue Hen
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Home Of The Delaware Blue Hen
Would anyone be interested in pure Delaware Blue Hen eggs?
Right now they run with my mixed flock, but I am planning on separating them in the next month so I know they are pure. I will also have Buff Orpington X Partridge Cochin eggs, EE X Partridge Cochin eggs, possibly Delaware Blue X Buff Orp and Delaware blue X EE. (I rarely see the Del. Blue roo breed the Orps and sometimes he gets the EE's)

I have never hatched any Orp/cochins out, so I don't know what they will look like, but I can post some pictures of the Delaware Blue hen chicks.

Please let me know if you are interested, I won't ship the pure eggs until I have them separated for a bit!
Feel free to PM me!

*** I wanted to edit and let you all know that I am separating them tomorrow (Sunday, February 1st) They should be pure in 2 weeks for sure!***

**please see here
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=131951
Thanks**

Last edited:
Oh, how I wish we were closer! My 84 year old FIL is a UD graduate and still loves his "Fighting Blue Hens." I wish I could get some, but I have no way of hatching them, and I've never done any hatching anyway. Oh rats!

But please post a pic, I'd love to see them!
big_smile.png

They are about the size of a standard polish. The roo is a pretty good size in comparison to the hens. Kind of in between big and small..lol. They lay small white/cream colored eggs, I get one a day from each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom