FOR SALE: eggs,chicks,pullets, copper marans,welsummer,barnevelders

T M C

In the Brooder
11 Years
Sep 7, 2008
Time does not allow me to continue in raising my chickens. What I have comes with records of recollection since my hard-drive went down with all my records of the birds. But since they have been my pride and fancy I remembered most. What I have is about thirty barnevelders from florida with a total of five roos, and one roo from johann in the state of Ct. these all about three months old, beautiful young flock. Thirty welsummer pullets half laying now and the rest soon and three roos all the same age, very dark eggs, six months old maybe. Copper black marans, twelve bev davis eggs hatching friday, ten wade jeanne chicks one day old, fifteen four week old chicks same line, six pullets just starting with three eggs a day from norco cal. bayhorsebonnie, nice birds and a dozen of my own black copper eggs just in bator. Some lines I stayed away from, others I liked mostly bevs and bonnies. I have four seven month old roos from norco california. If you have a serious intent to buy call me at 563-425-3002 You may not catch me I'm very busy but leave a name and number lets talk if your serious.

Back
Top Bottom