For Sale: Elite Holderread line waterfowl

Discussion in 'Outside Of U.S. - Other Countries Should List BST ' started by apricotvalleywf, Feb 20, 2019.

1. We are selling adult and juvenile elite waterfowl all originating from the Holderread flock in Oregon.

We offer up to 30 varieties of Indian Runner ducks along with the following:Spotted Call, Snowy Call, Australian Spotted, Mini Golden Cascade, Golden Cascade, Welsh Harlequin, Ancona, Dutch Hookbill (12 varieties), Silver Appleyard, Saxony, Brown African, Buff African, Blue American, Lavender American, Embden, Shetland, Cotton Patch and Giant Dewlap Toulouse geese.

More information and bookings can be accepted at: https://www.apricotvalleywaterfowl.com/

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    dandkadams and PirateGirl like this.
  2. Cyprus

Cyprus Master of the 'never give up' attitude

Jan 19, 2018
    SE Wisconsin
    My Coop
    Do you ship to the United States of America?

Brahma Chicken5000 likes this.
  3. Yes we do! I actually meant to make a post in the USA forum as we will be delivering birds to the 2019 Ohio National Poultry show to make it easier for our USA customers.

4. Cyprus

Jan 19, 2018
    SE Wisconsin
    My Coop
    How much would it cost per adult or juvenile elite bird for a U.S customer, excluding the price of the actual bird? Travel cost, health certificate, etc.

5. Hello, for pickup in Ohio or shipping to Wisconsin? We are charging Ohio pickup orders a flat fee of $50 for travel, health certificate, inspection and testing.

6. Cyprus

Jan 19, 2018
    SE Wisconsin
    My Coop
    Both? I'm not sure which I would choose, as Ohio isn't too far to travel and I would love to attend Ohio Nationals.

7. We could ship the birds out of Ohio, we would charge actual shipping costs from Delta + cost of a carrier dependant on the amount of bird.

8. Bigjibby4082

Bigjibby4082 Songster

Jan 2, 2019
    Where can I buy ?

9. Bigjibby4082

Bigjibby4082 Songster

Jan 2, 2019
    I want

10. Cyprus

Jan 19, 2018
    SE Wisconsin
    My Coop
    Okay thanks! At that rate, I'm better off going to Ohio, picking up the birds there and enjoying the wonderful show :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: