For Sale - GA - Assortment of Purebred Eggs - sold

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Feb 23, 2009.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I have the following ready to ship Wednesday and again on Thursday - mixed assortment - one dozen per order. $25 includes eggs plus priority shipping. If you want a tracking number, please include $1 extra for that. Depending on what is laid tomorrow, the assortment could include a mixture of the following: (Not all breeds will be reflected. This will be a mixed assortment, after my full "dozen" of one kind orders are filled.)

(I will label each egg for you)

Barred Rock
    White Leghorns
    Rhode Island Red
    Buff Orpington
    Cuckoo Maran
    Speckled Sussex

All of these are purebred and just gorgeous and lay medium large to large eggs. We are being blessed with many eggs and these are very fresh and fertile.

I can do 2 and possibly 3 shipments of these on Wednesday and again on Thursday. Please pm me if you want more details.We are full time farmers and don't have time to e mail. If you like, you can call me at 404 409 2352.

I'm attaching a few photos below. My apologies for the dirty white on the white leghorns - they just need a good bath, they are pure white. The little babies in a basket are from Ms. Jayne's recent hatchout of the speckled sussex.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you and have a blessed day.

Thanks Livinzoo for your order. It's shipping today. I also had a drop by pick up yesterday. I can still take orders on this so if others are interested, I'll be glad to help.

Many thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Please do not change moderation. See rules above. To update your ad, edit the frst post.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by