For Sale - Georgia - Not Hatchery Barred Rocks - SOLD!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Mar 3, 2009.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    We have barred rocks for sale - $25.00 a dozen, includes priority shipping and a tracking number.

I can fill 2 separate orders of these by Saturday - March 7.

Our farm is a small chemical free operation and we feed our animals great feed, grain, and home grown veggies.

Our paypal is [email protected]

We don't answer e mails as we just have no time for that as farmers.

After you make a deposit, please post on this message and pm me as well. Our eggs are very fertile as we have a high rooster/hen ratio.

Thanks and please pm me with any questions. My photos didn't work, so my husband found this one of my favorite hen of the bunch.

[​IMG]

Re question about non-production barred rocks in the original title, these were not bought from a hatchery, they were bought from an individual who raises barred rocks and other chickens. I must have used it in a confusing way, so I'm changing the title to Not Hatchery Barred rocks and maybe that will clear this up a bit. I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. Thanks and have a blessed day.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  2. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Do you have photos of these birds? I thought I had seen them before and they were production birds. I would be interested in some more quality Barred Rocks for my flock though.

3. rodriguezpoultry

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Nevermind, thank you for the photo though!

4. pascopol

pascopol Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2009
    Tampa Bay
    Quote:There are" production RI reds

But what are "nonproduction Rocks". ??

Never heard of them.

5. rodriguezpoultry

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    They are the bred for the same purpose as production Reds. They are bred to produce eggs and meat rather than conform to the standard.

Nonproduction Barred Rocks are, in my opinion, like my show birds. They are not high producers of eggs, but look so appealing and conform to the standard.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  6. Eggzactly

Eggzactly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    marietta
    nice birds

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by