1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

For sale: Golden Cuckoo Marans in TEXAS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by havi, Feb 27, 2009.

1. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    I have two little boys for sale. Im not 100% positive that theyre boys, but more than likely. These are ones I hatched from Melissa(pasofinofarm). They were born on the 19th, so theyre are a week old. Email or PM me if you have any questions. These are a few pictures I took with my phone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The one on the left
    [​IMG]

2. fowlrus

fowlrus Songster

Dec 2, 2008
    Schertz TX
    yeap, a boy you got there. My about the same age as yours from Melissa as well. Your phone takes great pictures. Want to see my?

[​IMG]

3. havi

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    I have four that hatched from her and Im keeping two of them. There are two of them that I am questionable about. Im keeping one and then getting rid of the other. They are sorta brownish and blackish both. I have one that is def. black(girl) and then one thats def. brown(male) then the other two. Awww those are so cute! Thanks for sharing. I just love their little markings. I cant wait to I start getting eggs for these. [​IMG]

4. ohioruss

ohioruss Songster

Nov 14, 2008
    ohio
    Hi,
    How much are you asking for the little roo's and what would it cost to ship to ohio, 45339? email me private
    Russ
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  5. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    question..if my Goldens came from light brown eggs...will these babies also lay light brown eggs??? how can i get a darker egg color from them?? thanks, Wendy

6. havi

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    Quote:Are they hatchery brids or from a breeder? Dont quote me on this, but I think whatever the parents darkest egg color was the babies are able to make the same color. Does that make sense? I know I see on breeders postings all time that say the eggs will be the darkest at the beginning of the laying cycle and then lighten up over time.

ohioruss Im checking on shipping prices right now and will PM you when I can find it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by