For Sale-- IMAC G3 white laptop with OSX 10.4 Tiger installed

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by revelu, Oct 20, 2008.

1. revelu

revelu Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2008
    Midland, MI
    This laptop needs a power cord, I installed a new battery but it is not charged up right now because puppy ate the power cord!
    asking $300.00 including shipping.
    payment by post office money order or paypal.

2. holliewould

holliewould Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Planet Earth
    you got pics of it? I would need to see the keyboard etc. Any extra software installed? Come with original installs discs? Airport? Burners? Are you the original owner?

3. revelu

Mar 28, 2008
    Midland, MI
    I am not the original owner, I am the one that installed Tiger-- I will have to charge my camera up and take some pictures-- since I can't plug it in I can't get all the hardware and software specs on it-- it still has the old original operating system installed also-- you can switch back and forth-- it does have dvd and cd capabilities-- I installed a USB wireless and software so it does have wireless-- which will be included-- the only thing wrong with the keyboard is the plastic cover for the numeral 9 is missing-- the key still works--

ok just plugged the batteries into the charger so I'll send a picture when it's ready!

4. holliewould

holliewould Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Planet Earth
    Okay. [​IMG]

5. revelu

Mar 28, 2008
    Midland, MI
    Ok here's a couple of pictures-- the flash is off on the second one because I didn't let the batteries charge up all the way before taking the pictures [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by