For Sale in Martinsburg, WV -- UPDATED w/ PICS!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kryptoniteqhs, Apr 11, 2009.

1. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    3 wyandottes (hatched 1/7/09) -- supposed to be silver penciled...color un-identifiable

5 wyandotte chicks -- supposed to be silver penciled...color un-identifiable

1 cuckoo marans chick

2 black jersey giant pullets.....one hatched 1/1/09 the other i think in November sometime....can check records for exact date

1 RIR roo......GIANT ROO i should say....if no one takes him hes looking like chicken and dumplings....and were talking a months worth! very kind towards humans and would also make a great flock protector

4 Delaware pullets (hatched 12/10/08)

Let me know if your interested [​IMG]

ETA some pics

Heres some of my Delawares

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the only other pic I have with others in it. The one in the back, middle is the older Black Jersey Giant pullet and the two on the ends in the back are my Wyandottes....Im not positive, but I think the two in this picture are cockerels and theres another one that is from the same hatch and same parents, but looks nothing like them, Ill get a pic of her on here soon...Shes kind of got some real thick lacing, shes really pretty, but not penciled like what they were all supposed to be as you can see.

[​IMG]

Heres some pics of the youngest Wyandotte chicks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  2. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Oh my! I just had someone email me about black jerseys!!!!!!!! I'll send her your way!!!!!

3. silkieluver_07

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    How much are you asking for the two pullets?

4. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    cool! Im asking $10 for the older one and $8 for the younger one (shes from Marias Jersey Giants whose birds are directly from the Golda Miller line)!

5. silkieluver_07

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I'll definitely take them even if the lady doesnt get back to me. My mom loves the giants. [​IMG] Are yours used to freeranging?

6. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    when its nice out, they free range, when its cold or nasty out they stay in the coop, but they always go in at night. come and get em lol its going to break my heart to get rid of them, but i have too many breeds i am trying to "breed" lol.....and at least with you, i know theyll be going to a great home....they really are SUPER sweet!

7. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    updated with pics

8. carinlynchin

carinlynchin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    which would you say is the friendliest breed but also lays the most?

9. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    well my jerseys, delaware and rirs are all super friendly, but i couldnt really tell u about egg production from personal experience as my rirs are the only ones laying....the delawares and one of the jerseys is at POL tho.

ETA
    after thinking more about it....if i had to pick just one, id have to say the delawares are the friendliest....then rir then jersey.....
    my red sexlinks are very sweet and lay the most out of all of them tho, but I dont have any for sale right now.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  10. carinlynchin

carinlynchin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    How far are you from the Virginia border?

PM me...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by