1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

For Sale in Michigan - Mille Fluer D'Uccle bantam eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CUDA, May 7, 2009.

1. CUDA

CUDA Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Michigan
    I am done hatching for the year, so I will be selling eggs from here on out to anyone interested. The price will be 20.00 per dozen shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. I do have one issue though, I am free ranging these birds, and have a D'Anver hen running around too that lays the same kind of eggs, so it is possible you may get a mixed egg in the bunch [​IMG]. I have a very high hatch rate on these birds on my place, and have a lot of experience shipping eggs, but keep in mind, after the post office has been in the mix, I can't guarantee your hatch rate. You can see more on these birds on my website at Stevens Poultry Farm . Thanks!

2. rizq

rizq Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    My bator is full right now, but I would love to be on the list for about 3 weeks from now if that is possible [​IMG] I have been looking for some nice D'Uccle and only seem to be able to find them when I cannot get them!

3. justinszoo

justinszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    NW Ohio
    I got some of these eggs this yr.....I picked them up and fertility and hatch were great. Thanks CUDA

4. CUDA

CUDA Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Michigan
    Thanks Justin, I appreciate the kind words. I will have eggs off these as long as they lay this year, which they seem to do quite well, so just contact me when you are ready, and I should be able to get them for you rizq.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by