Space Coast Mealworms

Chirping
5 Years
Nov 6, 2017
If you're like me, you have a mealworm farm at home to help feed your birds. You've done lots of research and have decided to hand-pick your pupae from the worms so they aren't cannibalized. At first it was fun and even therapeutic, but now it has become a tiring chore. If you don't keep up with it once or twice a week your bins get out of control with beetles and dead pupae.

The problem is that this chore becomes longer and longer the bigger your farm is. Larger farms can easily take hours a week to hand-pick out the pupae since there hasn't been an easier system available.

Well now there is! I have designed a sifting tray that allows all of your substrate, frass, and worms to fall through, but collects the pupae. You can easily sift out thousands of pupae in less than a minute. Watch this video to see it in action:

These trays are made from 1/4" laser-cut birch wood. They are assembled in under 10 minutes with just a bit of wood glue. This is the only product on the market like this, unless you purchase a $3,000 sifting machine from China.

If you are interested in saving literally hours of labor every week, please consider ordering your own sifting tray. I have four different sizes:

Small 6x6" $20 - perfect for the small tabletop 3-drawer farm
Medium 6x9" $25 - perfect for the growing farm
Large 8x11" $30 - the most popular size
Xtra Large 16x24 $85 - perfect for commercial farmers

All prices include shipping!

I have already sold 30+ trays in the past month to very satisfied customers, and have a handful of Small sized trays that are cut and ready to ship as soon as they are ordered. All other trays will be cut when ordered and will take up to a week to ship.

PM me if you would like to order a tray or have any questions about this product. I also sell live worms, if you're interested! Happy Sifting!

Scott Jost
Space Coast Mealworms

If you're like me, you have a mealworm farm at home to help feed your birds. You've done lots of research and have decided to hand-pick your pupae from the worms so they aren't cannibalized. At first it was fun and even therapeutic, but now it has become a tiring chore. If you don't keep up with it once or twice a week your bins get out of control with beetles and dead pupae.

The problem is that this chore becomes longer and longer the bigger your farm is. Larger farms can easily take hours a week to hand-pick out the pupae since there hasn't been an easier system available.

Well now there is! I have designed a sifting tray that allows all of your substrate, frass, and worms to fall through, but collects the pupae. You can easily sift out thousands of pupae in less than a minute. Watch this video to see it in action:

These trays are made from 1/4" laser-cut birch wood. They are assembled in under 10 minutes with just a bit of wood glue. This is the only product on the market like this, unless you purchase a $3,000 sifting machine from China.

If you are interested in saving literally hours of labor every week, please consider ordering your own sifting tray. I have four different sizes:

Small 6x6" $20 - perfect for the small tabletop 3-drawer farm
Medium 6x9" $25 - perfect for the growing farm
Large 8x11" $30 - the most popular size
Xtra Large 16x24 $85 - perfect for commercial farmers

All prices include shipping!

I have already sold 30+ trays in the past month to very satisfied customers, and have a handful of Small sized trays that are cut and ready to ship as soon as they are ordered. All other trays will be cut when ordered and will take up to a week to ship.

PM me if you would like to order a tray or have any questions about this product. I also sell live worms, if you're interested! Happy Sifting!
Hi Scott, i am interested in your medium tray for $25 could you please email me on [email protected] to arrange for me to purchase thanks R Huggett
Scott Jost
Space Coast Mealworms

Back
Top Bottom