FOR SALE- MI- Serama & Buff Sebright cockerels

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vicki2x2, Feb 18, 2009.

1. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    I ordered some buff sebrights and ended up with 1 pullet! Yep, just my luck! So I have a bunch of little cockerels!! These boys were hatched 10-15 and are about 18 weeks old. Pics coming soon.

I have hatched a bunch of my own serama's out, and got almost all cockerels!! AHHHH!! All my other breeds have not been this far off, just these two!! So, I have several boys, 2 that are about 16 weeks and about 3 that are 10 weeks. Pics available for these boys.

What is hard to see in the pics, and please excuse them, I had to take them by myself, with no help, so they had to be in the barn, and it makes it hard to see the color on the black boys. They have some copper color coming in on them and it will continue to come in as they grow. They will be very pretty!

Prefer pickup or I will meet someone. I am near Lansing.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  2. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. drs4me

drs4me New Egg

Mar 17, 2009
    I am interested in your serema's. My son had 3 show birds last spring and raccoons got to them.

We ended up double-caging our coop and we made it through fall and summer without further incident.

Can you please email me with what you have and your price and contact information?

Thanks in advance,

Dustin Sloan
    [email protected]
    269-998-2402

4. Feathers Acres

Feathers Acres Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Michigan
    Always seems to happen like that, well in my world anyways [​IMG]

Im just thankful I had a friend, of a friend, of friend that had a large farm that took all my cockerals. It was worth the 2 hour drive to get rid of all those cockadoodlers!

[​IMG]

5. drs4me

drs4me New Egg

Mar 17, 2009
    Anyone in SW michigan have any show chickens for sale? My 13 year old would prefer Serama. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Dustin
    Kalamazoo County

6. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    I sent you an email.

7. aphily8ed

aphily8ed New Egg

Mar 30, 2009
    S.E. Michigan
    Super Chick, I too am interested in your Seramas. I live in Michigan and would be able to pick them up. I would like a pair or trio if you have them. If not, perhaps some hatching eggs when one of my hens goes broody. Thanks.....Phil [email protected]
    734 612-7642

8. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    I am going to update these pictures. This is what I have right now. These guys have not been worked with, so they would need to be worked with a bit and taught to pose better. This was a quick, throw them up there and take a few quick snap shots.

Hatched 10-31

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The rest of these were hatched 12-13

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This guy was a little scared of the table and didn't want to stand, he later did, but with his back to me.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by