For Sale Mille Fleur D'Uccle Cockerels - Pickup at Stockton, CA show

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chellester, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Chellester

Chellester Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    I am offering 2 Mille Fleur D'Uccle Cockerels for sale as pictured below to be picked up at the Stockon, CA show on Saturday, Jan. 12 2008.

These are from show quality breeders. They are 4 months old and are starting to spot out nicely, though they will not have their full spotting until after their first molt. They are tame and friendly.

Since they are from show quality lines, I am asking $15 each. If interested, please email or PM me and we can make arrangements to meet at the show.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chellester

Jun 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    One has been sold; only one left! [​IMG]

3. Chellester

Jun 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    I still have one of these sweet little guys left! [​IMG] Last call!

4. tfpets

tfpets Mmm, tastes like chicken

[​IMG] Whoo, one of em's mine now, and he's awesome! Thank you so much, and show schmow, no matter what quality - he's special around here! A perfect match for my little girl - and thank you for being so patient when I accidentally called you at lunch (I got phone numbers mixed up) [​IMG] Hope the others have good homes now too! Tina

5. Chellester

Jun 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    That's great to hear Tina! I love it that I was able to find a great homes for him and his brother. Laura (Henrietta66) got his brother, and her daughter was so happy with him she held him and wouldn't let him go! [​IMG]

Enjoy him and me some pics of him and his new girls if you can! [​IMG]

6. User48

User48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 1, 2007
    We are so happy with him, Michelle. He's getting so much attention & is just beautiful. We're completely hooked. Thank you for passing him along to us. Now we just need to come up with the perfect name. [​IMG]

Laura

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by