For Sale-MS-Hand Made Soap and Healing Products

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenmckin, Jan 30, 2009.

1. jenmckin

jenmckin Out Of The Brooder

Apr 30, 2008
    NW Mississippi
    This isn't a sob story and I'm not asking anyone for money but our asphalt maintenance business took a nose dive as the economy did at the end of last year. We will likely lose our home in the next three weeks once the courts release it from the stay. This is the only thing keeping our lights on and food on the table at this moment.

I posted it some months ago and got a couple of orders. Please take a look at the site and pass it along. That's all I can ask. We have a lot of new things that will be added to the site for Valentine's Day as well in the next couple of weeks. Thanks.

www.urbannaturals.net

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
  2. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

Man, you have a great website and beautiful soaps too! Do you go to any of the local flea markets and such to sell?

3. Andora

Andora Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2008
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Your soap looks wonderful! I just bought 3 bars. I ran out of local made soap and I've been using Dove. My skin isn't thanking me.

We have a soap lady who sells at our farmer's market, and she always has a crowd around her booth--maybe you can make a lot of sales at your market in a couple months! I would try ebay too, if you already haven't, and Craigslist.

I'll post a link to your site on my blog once my soap comes so I can say how wonderful it is. I am really excited about the vanilla bean...mmmm...

4. Chicken7777

Chicken7777 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    North Jersey
    Those are very beautiful! I will spread the word as much as i can.
    One little suggestion though on your home situation....dont give up, dont let these bank "thieves" take your home! Find resources to keep it. many people right now are in hard situations, and have even received foreclosure papers but if you find the "right" people to help keep your home, you will. I say this due to how Florida has been hit hard with this but many people have found answers.

5. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    Hey - just ordered some of your products! Can't wait to try it - sounds great!

Lisa

6. TexasVet

TexasVet Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2008
    Willis TX
  7. VettekLisa

VettekLisa Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2008
    Hale, Missouri
    Woohoo! I'm so glad you posted this. I've been looking for
    natural soaps for a while. I ordered from you.

8. kdcrws

kdcrws Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    L.C. FL
    Just ordered! Can't wait for my soaps! Just remember "This to shall pass" That's what I always tell myself.

9. TillinWithMyPeeps

TillinWithMyPeeps Waiting for Spring...

Aug 22, 2008
    Ohio
    I've got to stop in and say something here.

I bought some of this soap as a gift around Christmas time, the Pomegranate Vanilla smelled amazing. Just like actual pomegranates only better. I would highly recommend this soap to anyone looking for a fresh, natural, soap with an excellent scent.

10. verity

verity Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Clemmons
    I've just ordered a couple of 'lotion bars' (sounds like a real winner!)
    and some soap -- :)
    Hang in there with your current difficulties --
    SueR

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by