For Sale: NC: 12+ Welsummer/Marans Mutt Eggs $20 includes shipping

serendipity22

Songster
12 Years
Jul 1, 2007
NC
Hey! I've got 12+ Welsummer/Marans MUTT eggs that are very pretty. The Roos that are running with the flock are a Pure Bred Welsummer from MotherGoose, and Various Marans roos that are Cuckoos, Blue Cuckoos and Splash Cuckoos. (some chicks are hatching out with feather legs but it isn't the norm)

The Hens are Either Pure Blooded Welsummers, from Mothergoose, or Welsummer/Marans crosses or Pure bred Marans of various colors, such as Cuckoo or Blue Cuckoo.

I'm only shipping my darkest eggs and they're pretty. Lots of Pigment. Not DARK, Dark, but very nice.

Since my Hubby is building more pens this weekend, it will be the end of the mutt eggs very soon!

Let me know if you're interested, and these will ship out tomorrow.
(this photo has plain brown eggs beside them for comparison)

MuttEggs-1.jpg

Oh! and FYI.. Each egg is individually wrapped and packed very carefully. I have had very few breakages! The fertility is great on these eggs. You will be very pleased.

PM me with any questions!

Thanks!

Last edited:
I am soooooo tempted, but alas I have no place to house them at them moment. I have a full brooder and bator and putting eggs in the hatcher tomorrow. I have been really wanting either welsummers or marans. I wanted them for eggs not breeding so I don't care about the mutts.
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom