1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

For Sale New Mexico: Broody hen and chickies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Lucky Ducky, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Lucky Ducky

Lucky Ducky Chillin' With My Peeps

I have 7 chickies that are about 8 weeks old that would like a new home. I don't know what their sex is but I suspect that 3 are roos. I also have an abundance of broody hens. These guys momma has hatched out 3 clutches in about 9 months. The smallest clutch was 6, the biggest was 10. She is an excellent momma and doesn't try to get you when you want to look under her at night. Here are pics of the momma and her babies. The daddy is a Partridge banty cochin. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These belong to my kiddos. The babies are mutts and I have no idea what the momma is, she came over from across the canyon and never left. She has been here for a year. We've had some that left here and went to live over there. So I guess we just exchanged chickens. He got 4 roos, we got one hen. Pretty fair huh? Anyways, I'd like to get $1 each on the chickies and $10 for the momma. Anyone who is interested please PM me. Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by