For Sale-NH-40 egg Grab Bag

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by siz8003, Mar 9, 2009.

1. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    Yup I am doing this deal again! 40 eggs in this batch.All for $20!!!! shipping and tracking are $22 [​IMG] All my birds are running together for the winter but they usually hang out in their own groups so good chance of being pure [​IMG] Get em while they last!
    BOs,Black Jersey Giants,RIRs(SQ),Marans, Cochins,SS, EEs, Silkies, Polish frizzle, Brahma,BLRW(roos), NN, Wyandottes and 5 mutts. I am able to do 3 this week and 3-4 next week
    [​IMG]

2. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    Is your Polish frizzle a roo and if so wich of the hens does he run with?
    6 more days till your eggs hatch.....Would love to have another frizzle (hoping for a frizzle roo)....

3. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    No shes a she.

4. pdsavage

pdsavage Sussex Monarch

Mar 27, 2008
    NW,Missouri
    kk maby ill get a frizzle [​IMG]

5. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    $44 for 40 eggs? That sounds like a good deal [​IMG]

6. happyhens

happyhens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    KY
    Anyone considering these eggs should go for it! I received 2 dozen extremely well packaged eggs from her, not a single one broken. They have been in the bator for a week tomorrow.

7. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    Oh yes if you are thinking about it go for it I got 24 of these it was like an easter basket it was so cool. none were cracked and so far as of day 5 , 10 have definate viening and 2 more possible but there darker so its harder to tell and there are 5 more I cant see in at all so only time will tell. I think considering they travled the entire united states in cold weahter in the hands of the USPS thats hella good. [​IMG]

8. happyhens

happyhens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    KY
    Just candled them this morning, only had to toss 3. 2 of the three had small cracks that I hadn't noticed before and never started developing. The 3rd one was clear. There were a few that were too dark for me to see, so I put them back in the bator to be on the safe side. So I still have 21 Siz eggs in there, busy growing! Only 2 more weeks! Good luck with yours Gabrielle.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2009
  9. favoritekitty

favoritekitty Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    Massachusetts
    I just wanted to say that we got some from Siz too and they are all doing well. I think only one wasnt fertile. My son is SO excited about the EE eggs [​IMG] They look like strong babies in there, Siz, thanks [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by