For Sale-North Carolina-American Gamefowl-Pick up only

WalkingWolf

Songster
11 Years
Jan 1, 2009
North Carolina
I have 4 American Gamefowl Chicks just hatched three on the evening of 3/31 and one around noon on 4/1. The rooster(Shiloh) is a Black Round Head(NRH) and the three hens are mixed bloodlines (Red)green legged BB Red, (Cloe) Yellow legged Wheaton, (Penny) white legged BB Red. I will have pictures up possibly tomorrow of the chicks, I do not want to stress them right now till they have a good days rest.

Shiloh
20435_p1010057.jpg

Red
20435_p1010053.jpg

Cloe
20435_p1010061.jpg

Penny
20435_p1010060.jpg

Sorry lighting was poor on the pictures and they would not hold still. Our location is Sanford and we can meet in that area for the pickup. $5.00 each if picked up in Sanford.

This post is for sale of the chicks only not the parents, sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes it is, I will be having hatching e g gs as soon as I finish with my fertility and hatching percentage. So far fertility is a 100% as well as hatching, but it is early.

Last edited:
Quote:
The chicks are for sale, the picks of the Roo and the hens is too give an idea of what might be expected. Though the chicks are black with hints of brown change of color during feathering is common.

I do have 2 OEGB BB Red cockerels, and a Red Laced Cornish Bantam cockerel that I would let go for $5.00 each.

would you believe I just got rid of my bantam WLR Cornish hen? I never could find a roo for her LOL. I would love to get those chicks from you. Do you ever come east any.. even like Selma...?

Quote:
LOL... When I bought the 4 Cornish Bantams they were all supposed to be hens. And I too was looking for a roo, well last month my suspicions were confirmed and 2 of the 4 were roos.

We don't travel much, my DW works all the time and I stay home to take care of the flock and monitor the eggs in the bators.

Back
Top Bottom